Learn how to play on American roulette
The word 'roulette' comes from Roulette, a French word meaning "small wheel" and although if you call American roulette, it is rooted in European history. It is one of the oldest casino games today played worldwide. American roulette is the most popular roulette version online in the USA. The main difference between the American version and the European It is the roulette itself, which presents a double zero, allowing the advantage of the house.
In American roulette is played with 38 numbers (1 to 36, another 0 and 00). Turn the roulette online even today!
At the online casino the player performs bets quickly and securely without wasting time between the plays. There are two main categories of betting on online roulette: internal and external.
Internal bets on American roulette:
Betting any of the numbers inside the table.
- Direct bet -Consiste in guessing at what number to the ball.
- Split Bet - Betting two consecutive numbers.
- Bet street - bet on three consecutive numbers.
- Square bet -Aposta in a four-figure block.
- Bet five numbers - bet on five numbers, comprising 0.00, 1, 2, and 3.
- Bet six numbers-group of six numbers group on the roulette table that covers two lines of three.
Outdoor bets on American roulette:
existing options in the external table of the table.
- Bet column - bet on the ball located on a number relative to one of the three columns.
- You bet dozen - bet on the ball located on a number inside one of the three lines.
- Betting pairs or odd - bet on the ball located in a half of the table. Red or black numbers, pairs or odd.
American roulette is a game with numerous opportunities!